Our Policy > Our Warranty Policy
Our Warranty Policy
ENCORE PRIME LIMITED WARRANTY
Products are warranted in accordance with the Encore Prime Products Warranty. This warranty applies only to products delivered in India. The warranty is applicable for a period of 1 year valid from the date of invoice, regardless of delivery and shift usage, to the original End User and is non-transferable. Encore will repair or replace with comparable product, at its option and free of charge (for materials and components) any product, part or component which fails under normal use. If repair or replacement is not commercially practicable, Encore will provide a refund or credit for the affected product. End User means the final purchaser acquiring a product from Encore or an Encore Authorized Reseller for the purchaser’s own use and not for resale, remarketing or distribution.
The warranty does not apply to product defects, failure, or loss resulting from:
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to apply, install, reconfigure, or maintain products according to published Encore Prime instructions and guidelines.
- Alteration or modification of the product.
- Repair of the products by any entity other than Encore Modular Furniture Pvt Ltd.
- Abuse, misuse or accident (including, without limitation, use of the product in an unsuitable environment or conditions.)
- The substitution of any unauthorized non-Encore components for use in place of Encore components.
- Use in more than a single shift per day; in which case, the warranty is reduced accordingly
Warranty does not cover:
- Products considered by Encore to be consumables.
- Variations occurring in surface material (e.g., colourfastness, matching grains, textures and colours across dissimilar substrates and lots), and natural aging found in materials such as wood and leather.
- Other manufacturer’s products (Encore shall pass along any warranty it receives with respect to other manufacturer’s branded products).